Thursday 1 March 2012

Novak Djokovic - Another Win

Sorry for the delay.

First up, match reports:

SportingLife

SaudiGazette

Novak's Website

Unfortunately I cannot find the press conference from my usually sources :-(

So next for Novak is Janko.  Whilst Novak was not firing on all cylinders yesterday I think credit should go to Sergiy as he played a great match, pushed Novak all the way and made it difficult.  Will Janko prove to be the same?  Will the match at the O2 have any bearing?  I think the answer to those two questions is no.  Novak was on his knees at the O2 and whilst Janko has improved I still think he does not have the consistency to trouble Novak, even in a BO3 setting.

Adje No1e, let's make it 4 in a row :-)

1 comment:

  1. It is my honor and privileged to found and read your post. It made me learn a lot of different ideas. Keep up the good work.

    louise

    ReplyDelete