Tuesday 8 March 2011

Twitter update from Novak

Looks like Nole finally got out of bed and has posted to Twitter only this time. I wonder if he will continue to use both, Twitter & FB? Should we tell him that you can set you account so that everytmne you post to one it copies to the other, that is what I have set up, so easy :-)

Anyway, Novak's latest tweets.

@Clijsterskim Kim,sorry.. Thank you as well ;-)
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Then i gotta say"WHAT IS WRONG with this wind" in IW!? I guess BryanBros,A Rod,Isner are hating this wind more then us here ;-) Loong travel
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Ok guuuuuuuys! I have to thank @Bryanbros@Bryanbrothers@TipsarevicJanko@andreapetkovic@CaroWozniacki for recommending me with touching tweet
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Courtesy: DjokerNole @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment