Wednesday 2 March 2011

Novak Djokovic - Facebook updates


This is me getting ready to answer your comments on Facebook :) As you can see, I have my fitness coach ready to react in case I get too upset/excited in the process :)

Eto mene na facebook-u, seo da se bavim komentarima. Cak je i moj kondicioni trener u pripravnosti s aparatom za merenje pritiska ukoliko "odlepim" :)

Hey guys! Hope you are all well and looking forward to Indian Wells and Miami. Unfortunately, this time I wont be part of the Davis Cup team in the tie against India in beautiful city, Novi Sad. Together with my teammates and Davis Cup captain, I decided to rest this time. I am confident that they will win this tie and they have my full support.

Pozdrav svima dobri ljudi! Nadam se da ste dobro i da se radujete predstojecim turnirima u Indijan Wellsu i Majamiju, a pre svega, Dejvis Kupu u Novom Sadu. U dogovoru sa selektorom i igracima, odlucio sam da ne igram u mecu sa Indijom. Nadam se da mi necete zameriti zbog ove odluke, i da cete bez obzira na ovo u velikom broju podrzati nase momke u pohodu na jos jedan uspeh srpskog tenisa.

I am now in Monaco, getting ready to leave in couple of days to LA. Should I bring my winter jacket? :)

Trenutno sam u Monaku, pripremam se za duuugii put u Los Andjeles. Mozda uspem da prodjem kao konobar i postanem glumac kad porastem, nikad se ne zna :)

Courtesy: Facebook

More posts

1 comment: