Sunday 6 February 2011

New Diary Entry published

Bonjour everyone!

I am aware that I haven’t been writing for a long time AGAIN, but I PROMISE this will change and I will report more often, both on my official Facebook page, and through Diary entries.

Actually, I will publish some interesting photos and videos with short descriptions. I believe it will be more vivid and more interesting. :-)

My stay in Australia was very successful, and the matches I played in Melbourne (especially the last three) were the best played ever when it comes to Grand Slam!

However, the success wouldn’t have happened if we had not had such a good, exhausting and amusing training. Most of the preparation took place in Dubai, and I will now share a few photos with you.


Bunch of baldies in Dubai has only one intention – “to show who's boss in resort” :-)


You can see Marko Djokovic in the background who improperly stopped the rival team's player, and then continued to harass him for no reason. :-)))


It is obvious what colors are our favorite. :-)

And here’s recollection what it was like in New York 2010:


Hosts and guests before the US Open semifinals 2010


Just another day in the office. Oops, sorry ... Nature. :-)


She had a smile on her face and her shirt, and I only had it on my face. :-)))


Friends from ‘the neighbourhood’ together after a year. :-)


Pals with their better halves!


Courtesy: Official Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment